We are now proud to offer our customers the Dropship ordering facility without charging any additional 'handling' fees.
Dropship is a very simple, easy and affordable way to start when opening up a new business or for current businesses that want to offer their customers more without the expense of buying into stock.
Here's how it works..
- You list the Always in Stock Range on your website
- When you receive an order for these item(s) you simply place your order on the website and enter your customer's delivery details at check out. Alternatively you can email us directly with the following details: Customer name, address, item code, Size and colour.
- We then pick and pack the item(s).
- We create an invoice and take payment from you.
- Once payment has been processed the order is despatched directly to your customer in discreet plain packaging without any paperwork.
- We send you the invoice in the post for your records.
It couldn't be simpler...
Dropship Delivery Charges:
- Up to £40 spend (ex VAT) £4.45 First Class Recorded Post
- Up to £40 spend (ex VAT) £3.95 Second Class Recorded Post
- Over £40 spend (ex VAT) £7.00
- Special Next Day Delivery on orders under £250 (ex VAT) £7.99. Please note there will be additional fees for special next day delivery for Saturdays.
- International Delivery to EU will be charged at £12.51 per item, and all items will be tracked.
- Offshore – Spend under £250 (ex VAT) £16.00 DPD Two Day Delivery.
Please note all orders must be sent before 1pm to be processed that same day. If an order is sent after 1pm this may be processed the next working day. If you require any more information regarding dropship or if you would like to become a customer please contact our sales team and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Contact us on: 0161 480 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org